Okay, so I’m old enough to remember when Cassette Tape Music Players were freaking coveted. Think about when the Ipad first came out in the ’90s and then transfer that feeling back to your 5-year-old self, when you discovered you could listen to your favorite songs on the go. No more lugging a huge boom box on your prepubescent shoulders, your music player was portable.
And tape cassettes. Hell, they sound better than CDs (yes we are that vinyl, cassette tape purists, so sue us). Remember when you used to have to stick wads of paper in the slots on top of your cassette tape so you could tape songs off the radio? Yeah, we do. Now you can show your kids how to really listen to music, Spotify snobs.
How to use your Cassette Tape Walkman Music Player:
1. Simply put in the cassette tape, connect it to PC and use the supplied software to convert the whole tape into MP3 format
2. Once converted you can store on PC, transfer to MP3 player or burn onto a CD
3. With 2 different software recording packages on CD, auto Reverse and Bi-directional playback operation
4. Fast forward and rewind operation, user manual included on CD
5. Can be used as a regular walkman too to play your old cassette, with 3.5mm earphone jack
NOTE: Please confirm that you already have suitable CD creation hardware and software installed on your computer prior to CD burning.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
One available USB2.0 port, Pentium4 CPU or above
512MB RAM or above,1GB Free HDD Space
CD-ROM for installation
Powered by USB or 2 AA batteries (not included)
Color: silver and black
Package included :
1 x Cassette tape converter to MP3
1 x CD
1 x Free Earphone
1 x USB data cable
1 x User guide
NO Retail package, NO Tape, NO Battery etc.